|Birthname||François-Joseph-Philoclès Regnier de La Brière|
|born on||1 April 1807 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°05' 01°38 Asc. 06°40'|
French actor and playwright, admitted at the Comédie-Française in 1831, becoming the 255th sociétaire in 1835 then the dean in 1865 before retiring in 1871. In 1884, he also became a professor at the Paris Conservatory, where among his students were Réjane, Marguerite Durand, Jules-Théophile Boucher and Constant Coquelin. He died in Paris on 27 April 1885.
- (has as) student relationship with Boucher, Jules-Théophile (born 15 September 1847)
- (has as) student relationship with Coquelin, Benoît-Constant (born 23 January 1841)
- (has as) student relationship with Durand, Marguerite (born 24 January 1864)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes Gauquelin.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Drama)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (255th "sociétaire" of the Comédie-Française)