|Birthname||Keanu Charles Reeves|
|born on||2 September 1964 at 05:41 (= 05:41 AM )|
|Place||Beirut, Lebanon, 33n53, 35e30|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°42' 16°20 Asc. 14°53'|
Canadian actor and musician who parlayed his non-communicative and dead-pan style into being one of the highest paid actors in his generation in 11 years. He gained fame for his starring roles in several blockbuster films, including "Point Break" (1991), "Speed" (1994), the science fiction/action series "The Matrix" (1999–), and the "John Wick" franchise (2014–).
Born in Beirut, he is the son of a British showgirl who had a short marriage to his Hawaiian-Chinese dad, and who took Keanu and his sister, Kim, to New York City, then Toronto along while going through three more husbands and another half-sister. His birth dad went to prison on a cocaine charge in 1994. Keanu had little interest in school but took to hockey and acting, appearing in several Canadian teleplays.
Moving to Hollywood in 1986, Keanu came to attention with his role in "River's Edge" (1986). Other films followed, with his first megahit in 1994, "Speed." His acclaim continued to build though his mute response to interviews gave him the additional reputation of being none-too bright.
He lived in hotels and rode a motorcycle but would fly his band members to a gig for rehearsal. He seemed quite indifferent to rumors about his sexuality; "Is he or isn't he?"
In 1999 his girlfriend, Jennifer Syme, became pregnant but their daughter was stillborn. The couple split and Syme died on 2 April 2001 in a car accident leaving a party.
By age 40, a multi-millionaire from his hit movie, "The Matrix," and its sequels, Reeves seemed to be settling down. Though still unmarried and still mum about his personal life, he bought a house in the Hollywood Hills.
In early 2005, his epic film, "Constantine," was released and he was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. It came as a mixed blessing. His younger sister Kim, to whom he is devoted, is battling leukemia.
Outside of film acting, Reeves has pursued other forms of artistry, including stage acting, music performing, and directing. He is a musician and played bass guitar for the bands Dogstar and Becky.
- associate relationship with Posey, Parker (born 8 November 1968). Notes: Dated in 2008
- friend relationship with Phoenix, River (born 23 August 1970)
- Family : Change residence 1986 (Moved to Hollywood)
http//come.to/KeanuCorner/ Emily@writeme.com posts that Reeves is quoted for saying he has Virgo rising, from which she rectified the chart to 05:41 AM, the middle of Virgo. Janet Stack rectified the time to 5:18 AM with the Sun on the ASC.
- Traits : Personality : Solitary/ Introvert
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Daughter stillborn)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Travel (Rides motorcycle)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Lives in hotels, moves)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Bass guitarist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer