|Birthname||Oluf Bernhard Reed-Olsen|
|born on||8 July 1918 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°31' 17°37 Asc. 21°04'|
Norwegian resistance member and pilot during World War II. As a resistance member he is best known for the Lysaker Bridge sabotage as well as operating illegal radio transmitters. After the war he was a businessman and Scouting leader. He wrote books and contributed to a film based on his war experiences. In 1944 he was awarded the War Cross with Sword, the highest ranking Norwegian gallantry decoration.
Reed-Olsen died on 14 October 2002 in Oslo, Norway, aged 84.
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Honors (War Cross with Sword)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers