|Birthname||Nicole Houston Reed|
|born on||17 May 1988 at 03:13 (= 03:13 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles Cedars Sinai Hospital, California, 34n0431, 118w2251|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°43' 15°26 Asc. 00°18'|
American screen actress, screenwriter, singer-songwriter, and model who is known for playing vampire Rosalie Hale in The Twilight Saga romance fantasy film series (2008–2012). She became known in 2003, after the release of the film Thirteen, directed by Catherine Hardwicke, for which she was credited with Hardwicke as a co-writer of the screenplay, and in which she played a lead role. The film earned Reed an Independent Spirit Award for Best Debut Performance, as well as several nominations.
Reed married Paul McDonald, a singer-songwriter and former American Idol contestant, on 15 October 2011 in Malibu, California; their divorce was finalized on 2 January 2015. Reed married actor Ian Somerhalder on 26 April 2015 in Malibu, and they welcomed their daughter, Bodhi Soleil, on 25 July 2017.
- spouse relationship with Somerhalder, Ian (born 8 December 1978). Notes: 2015-
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 25 July 2017 (Birth of daughter, Bodhi Soleil)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Traits : Body : Race (Cherokee, Italian, Jewish)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Middle of three)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (Age 2)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Paul McDonald, Ian Somerhalder)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Mentor/Tutor (Homeschooled)
- Lifestyle : Home : Left home early less than 18 (Age 14)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, music video)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Animal rights advocate)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award