|born on||19 April 1930 at 12:42 (= 12:42 PM )|
|Place||Glendale (Los Angeles County), California, 34n09, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°03' 17°26 Asc. 17°52'|
American actor who appeared in more than two hundred roles in television, film, and stage. The younger brother of actor Rex Reason, Rhodes Reason made his acting start at the age of eighteen in a production of Romeo and Juliet directed by Charles Laughton.
Among his starring roles were parts in King Kong Escapes (1967) and the television series White Hunter (1958), and as Sheriff Will Mayberry in the ABC drama series Bus Stop with Marilyn Maxwell and Richard Anderson.
His feature film appearances include Yellowstone Kelly (1959, with Clint Walker) and A Fever in the Blood (1961). In the early 1980s, he starred in the Broadway musical Annie, playing Daddy Warbucks for nearly three years.
Reason died on 26 December 2014 in Palm Springs, California at the age of eighty-four of lymphoma.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lymphoma)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Lymphoma)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star