|born on||26 July 1986 at 12:23 (= 12:23 PM )|
|Place||Tampa, Florida, 27n57, 82w28|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°23' 10°55 Asc. 15°21'|
American actress known for her roles as Maria "Ria" Torres in the Fox crime drama Lie to Me (2009–2011), Dana Lodge in the CBS legal drama The Good Wife (2011–2012) and Gabriela Dawson (Gabriela Dawson Casey 2017-2018) in the NBC drama Chicago Fire (2012–2018).
On 11 June 2011, Raymund married writer Neil Patrick Stewart. The couple separated in early 2013 and divorced in 2014. Raymund is an ardent supporter of LGBT rights. In February 2014, she came out publicly as bisexual for the first time via Twitter. Before that, she had been out privately for over ten years. On 16 September 2015, Raymund announced via Twitter that she had begun dating Tari Segal.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2014 (Neil Patrick Stewart)
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, St. Petersburg Times, 1 August 1986, page B17, born at Humana Women's Hospital, Tampa.
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (LGBTQ rights advocate)