|born on||24 May 1951 at 23:55 (= 11:55 PM )|
|Place||Palo Alto, USA, 37n27, 122w08|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°16' 00°08 Asc. 24°26'|
American vegetarian nutritionist, the author of several cookbooks and hostess of a TV show on vegetarian cooking. At an early age she decided to be a vegetarian from a moral basis, feeling that using animal products was wrong. She is also an animal rights advocate. Raymond completed her Masters in nutrition at U.C. Davis. She also has a business that provides healthful lunches to several high-tech companies in the Silicon Valley.
Lilia Molina quotes her, B.C.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian, health food)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Catering)
- Vocation : Medical : Nutritionist
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Animal Rights)
- Vocation : Writers : How To .... (Cook books)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women