Rauch, Moriz von
|born on||1 March 1794 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Heilbronn, Germany, 49n08, 9e13|
|Timezone||LMT m9e13 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°47' 29°07 Asc. 24°38'|
German entrepreneur, a noted paper manufacturer in Heilbronn along with his brother Adolf. The Rauch brothers owned a tobacco, oil and wood mill with an affiliated trading company, which their grandfather Johann Benjamin Rauch (1703–1776) founded together with Christian Becht in 1762. Around 1820 the brothers built their paper mill Gebrüder Rauch, in which they started up an English paper machine in 1823.
Moriz von Rauch married Charlotte Katharina Wilhelmine Hauck (1797–1876) in 1820 and they had eight children. He died on 1 February 1849 in Heilbronn at age 54.
Link to Wikipedia biography (German)
- sibling relationship with Rauch, Adolf von (born 22 April 1798)
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (Heilbronn, 1794, page 97): "geb. 1. Marz früh 3 Uhr" (born 1 March at 3 o'clock in the morning).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Eight)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Paper manufacturer)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur