|Birthname||Rassinier, Paul Emile François|
|born on||18 March 1906 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°21' 14°48 Asc. 29°23'|
French educator, a Professor of History. He was a member of the Communist Party and of the SFIO (later called the Socialist Party) in 1934. Arrested by the Gestapo on 30 October 1943, he was set free in 1945,
From Rassinier's writing, he is considered one of the first revisionists, taking the ideological position of the socialists who recommended a revision of the revolutionary thesis of Marx and Lenine, following political, economic and social evolution (changes). He is the author of "Drama of the European Jews," 1964, "The Holocaust Story and the Lies of Ulysses: a Study of the German Concentration Camps and the Alleged Extermination of European Jewry," 1950, and "The Real Eichmann Trial: or, The Incorrigible Victors," 1962.
Rassinier married on 22 September 1928. He had a second marriage on 22 December 1934. Died on 28 July 1967.
- Social : Joined group 1934 (Joined the SFIO party)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1945 (Released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1964 (Book released)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'politique n-z' pdf file, p. 123.
Same data from Petitallot who quotes B.C., Cadran No. 39, March 1997
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (Imprisoned by the Gestapo, two years)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (History professor)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (French Communist Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Socialist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Political)