|born on||16 November 1981 at 18:50 (= 6:50 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 16, France, 48n5146, 2e1634|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°17' 00°45 Asc. 25°32'|
French-Lebanese film producer and a member of the Monegasque princely family through marriage. Among the films he has produced are "Le Prénom" (2012) and "le Petit Prince" (2015). "The Little Prince" was seen by 5 million Chinese children. He is the son of actress Carole Bouquet and film producer Jean-Pierre Rassam.
He married Masha Novoselova in 2010. His daughter, Darya, was born in 2011. At the end of 2016, he separated from Novoselova and, reportedly, began to date Charlotte Casiraghi. Their son, Balthazar, was born on 23 October 2018.
Rassam and Casiraghi were wed at the Prince's Palace of Monaco on 1 June 2019. On 29 June 2019 they married religiously at Sainte-Marie de Pierredon Abbey, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence.
- child->parent relationship with Bouquet, Carole (born 18 August 1957)
- spouse relationship with Casiraghi, Charlotte (born 3 August 1986). Notes: 2019-
- other kin relationship with Rassam, Julien (born 14 June 1968). Notes: Cousins
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2011 (Birth of daughter Darya)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 23 October 2018 (Birth of son Balthazar)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quoted bc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer