Rashidah, Princess of Brunei
|Birthname||Hajah Rashidah Sa'adatul Bolkiah|
|born on||26 July 1969 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei, 4n56, 114e55|
|Timezone||AWST h8e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°14' 24°54 Asc. 24°59'|
Bruneian royalty, the first child of Hassanal Bolkiah, the Sultan of Brunei, and his first cousin and first wife, the Raja Isteri or Queen, formerly known as Pengiran Anak Saleha (or Princess Saleha). She is married to Dr. Kemaluddin Al-Haj. They have five children.
Although the first born of Hassanal Bolkiah's twelve children with his three wives, Rashidah is not first in line to the throne. Instead, her younger brother, the first male child, Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah, is the current Pengiran Muda Mahkota ("Crown Prince") and the Sultan's heir, as the eldest son of the Sultan.
- sibling relationship with Haji Al-Muhtadee Billah, Prince (born 17 February 1974)
- has other family relationship with Abdul Muntaqim, Prince of Brunei (born 17 March 2007). Notes: Aunt/ nephew
- has other family relationship with Muhammad Aiman, Prince of Brunei (born 7 June 2015). Notes: Aunt/ nephew
- has other family relationship with Muneerah Madhul, Princess of Brunei (born 2 January 2011). Notes: Aunt/ niece
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Brunei's royal baby: It was a Caesarean operation," Straits Times, 28 July 1969, p. 13.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First born)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Brunei)