Rascon, Alfred V.
|Birthname||Alfredo Rascón Velazquez|
|born on||10 September 1945 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Chihuahua, Mexico, 28n38, 106w05|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°28' 01°50 Asc. 26°09'|
Mexican-born United States Army lieutenant colonel awarded the Medal of Honor—the United States' highest military decoration—in 2000 for his actions as a medic near Long Khánh Province in 1965 during the Vietnam War.
On more than one occasion Rascon exposed himself to enemy fire and grenades by covering the bodies of those whom he was aiding with his own. In addition to Vietnam, Rascon also served as a medical officer in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from State of Chihuahua, México.
- Traits : Personality : Courageous
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Medal of Honor)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Lieutenant colonel)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Army, WWII)