|born on||16 June 1929 at 23:08 (= 11:08 PM )|
|Place||Cleveland, Ohio, 41n30, 81w42|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°28' 00°18 Asc. 18°56'|
American musician and educator, the author of "Composer Yourself," 1959. Randall was on the faculty of the U.S. Naval School of Music 1951-54, followed by teaching at Columbia and Harvard, with Princeton from 1958. From 1971, he composed music for film scores.
He married September 29, 1951; three kids.
Death came on October 15, 2004 in Menominee, Michigan.
- Work : New Career 1951 (U.S. Naval School of Music, three years)
- Work : New Job 1958 (Princeton)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1959 ("Composer Yourself")
- Work : New Job 1971 (Composed film scores)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (U.S. Naval School of Music)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer