|Birthname||Gordon James Ramsay|
|born on||8 November 1966 at 18:05 (= 6:05 PM )|
|Place||Johnstone, Scotland, 55n50, 4w31|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°53' 23°25 Asc. 24°09'|
Controversial Scottish celebrity chef, restaurateur, and television personality. His restaurants have been awarded 15 Michelin stars in total and currently hold 14. His signature restaurant, Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, London has held 3 Michelin stars since 2001. Ramsay is known for presenting TV programmes about competitive cookery and food, such as the British series Hell's Kitchen, The F Word, and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, along with the American versions of Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, MasterChef, and Masterchef Junior. He has often been criticised for frequent use of 4-letter expletives.
Before becoming a chef, he was a footballer, who was signed by Glasgow Rangers football club as a triallist. However he suffered injuries which prevented him from pursuing a football career.
He opened his first restaurant in London in 1998 (Restaurant Gordon Ramsay in Chelsea, which has 3 Michelin stars). He now owns many restaurants all over the world.
Gordon Ramsay and wife Tana welcomed their fifth child, Oscar James Ramsay, at 12.58pm on 4 April 2019 in London .
- Work : Gain social status January 2013 (Indicted into Culinary Hall of Fame)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paul Wright quotes birth record
- Traits : Personality : Aggressive/ brash
- Traits : Personality : Perfectionist
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Notoriously critical, abusive and bad tempered)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Restaurants, Media, Consultancy)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (TV Celebrity Chef)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Chef/ Cook
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur