|Birthname||John Emmett Raitt|
|born on||29 January 1917 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Santa Ana, California, 33n45, 117w52|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°25' 07°24 Asc. 13°04'|
American musician, an actor, singer and recording artist, a top leading man of Broadway musicals in the '40s and '50s.
A clean-cut Quaker, he was a Field and Track athlete until his Olympic chances were interrupted by WWII. After the war he moved fully into the music scene, mostly with stage but also film and TV musicals and dramas. He appeared with the Los Angeles Civic Light Opera and the Los Angeles Symphony, "Oklahoma" on Broadway in 1944 and a career peak in "Carousel," 19 April 1945 to 24 May 1947.
Married on 28 December 1942, he had two sons and a noted daughter, Bonnie Raitt. Divorced in 1971, he made a second marriage 25 June 1972.
The entertainer died at home in Pacific Palisades, California on 20 February 2005 of complications from pneumonia. He was 88.
- parent->child relationship with Raitt, Bonnie (born 8 November 1949)
Contemporary American Horoscopes, Gauquelin Book of American Charts.
In April 2019, Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate and upgraded the rating to AA (BC/BR in hand).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (28 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons and one daughter)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Daughter Bonnie)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (88 years)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater, Broadway musicals)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.