|Birthname||Jeffrey Charles Ragsdale|
|born on||26 September 1971 at 18:48 (= 6:48 PM )|
|Place||Bellingham, Washington, 48n46, 122w29|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°19' 25°44 Asc. 29°24'|
American author, documentary filmmaker, actor and stand-up comedian, best known for his 2012 book Jeff, One Lonely Guy. The book was selected by Dave Eggers for inclusion in The Best American Nonrequired Reading 2012, and it was a GQ 2012 "Book of the Year".
In 2011 he posted a flyer in New York City as a "social experiment", stating his phone number and asking people to call him, describing himself as "Jeff, one lonely guy". He was overwhelmed with thousands of calls after photos of the flyer were posted on the internet. The experience led to his 2012 book Jeff, One Lonely Guy, and indirectly to a 2013 pilot episode for a reality television show, Being Noticed, and a starring role in the 2014 documentary Hotline.
- associate relationship with Saint Guillen, Imette (born 2 March 1981)
- friend relationship with Caviezel, Jim (born 26 September 1968)
- friend relationship with Swank, Hilary (born 30 July 1974). Notes: High school
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice, The Bellingham Herald (Bellingham, Washington), 27 September 1971, page 7: born at St. Joseph's hospital.
- Traits : Body : Race (Czechoslovakian-German father)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Younger of two)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lived in Mexico, 2001-2002; Canada, 2012-2013)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Stand-up)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Stand-up comedy)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Documentary filmmaker)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award