|Birthname||Fritz Albert Erich Rademacher|
|born on||9 June 1901 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Magdeburg, Germany, 52n07, 11e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°13' 16°53 Asc. 19°25'|
German swimmer and water polo player and breaststroke swimmer who competed in the 1928 Summer Olympics and in the 1932 Summer Olympics.
In 1928 Rademacher was a member of the German team which won the gold medal. He played two matches as goalkeeper. He also competed in the 200 metre breaststroke event and won the silver medal.
Four years later he won the silver medal with the German team. He played three matches as goalkeeper.
He died 3 April 1979 in Stuttgart.
- compare to chart of Sports: 1928 Summer Olympics, Amsterdam (born 28 July 1928). Notes: Ol. Gold and Silver Medal (Water polo, breaststroke), Germany
- compare to chart of Sports: 1932 Summer Olympics, Los Angeles (born 30 July 1932). Notes: Ol. Silver Medal for Germany, water polo
Arno Müller, vol 2
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming
- Vocation : Sports : Water sports
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (3 medals (water polo, 200m breaststroke))