Rümelin, Max von
|Birthname||Max Friedrich Gustav Rümelin|
|born on||15 February 1861 at 09:45 (= 09:45 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°44' 27°50 Asc. 12°44'|
German legal scholar and university lecturer who served as chancellor of the University of Tübingen from 1908 to 1931. From 1914 he was a member of the State Council. Rümelin was a member of the Tübingen student association Akademische Gesellschaft Stuttgardia, which shaped southern German liberalism.
Max von Rümelin married and had four children. He died on 22 July 1931 in Tübingen at age 70.
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1861, page 210, no. 89).
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (University chancellor)
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Legal scholar)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University lecturer)
- Vocation : Law : Other Law
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction