|Birthname||María Elvira Gallegos Ríos|
|born on||16 November 1913 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||LMT m99w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°46' 26°22 Asc. 00°36'|
Mexican singer and actress, one of the most notable performers of Agustín Lara's songs, who was the first Mexican singer who achieved international success through radio, records, nightclub engagements, tours, and films. She was well known in Mexico, United States, Brazil, Argentina, and France, among other countries. Some of her greatest hits are "Noche de ronda", "Flores negras", "Perfidia", "Desesperadamente", and "Ausencia".
Ríos died of kidney failure and bladder cancer at her home in Coyoacán on 13 January 1987 at age 73.
- associate relationship with Lara, Agustín (born 30 October 1897)
- Death, Cause unspecified 13 January 1987 (Kidney failure and bladder cancer, age 73)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry (Elvira Gallegos y Ríos).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Bladder, terminal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Kidney (Terminal failure)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bladder (Cancer, terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Middle of three)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Bolero, waltz, foxtrot)