|Birthname||Jean-Pierre André Arthur Rébillard|
|born on||16 January 1945 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Le Mans, France, 48n00, 0e12|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°37' 20°27 Asc. 15°58'|
French Tarot card expert and astrologer, who discovered the Speculum Astrologicum method. He has taught these two disciplines in Australia, Lebanon and France. He gives lectures in astrology and even guided meditation sessions. He hosted a two-hour weekly radio show in Beirut on esotericism, a field that was almost unknown at the time, in Lebanon. He created the divinatory game, L'Oracle Karkadann, a set of 108 message sticks that can be used to find the answer to a question at any time.
Extract from BC in Didier Geslain archive, 'astrologues3' pdf file, p. 8.
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Divination/ Prophecy
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Tarot / I Ching