Quebrada, Linn da
|born on||18 July 1990 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||São Paulo, Brazil, 23s3309, 46w3729|
|Timezone||-03 h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°00' 12°28 Asc. 14°44'|
Brazilian actress, singer and songwriter, also noted as a social activist for the civil rights of the LGBT community and the black population. Linn da Quebrada innovated to resist the transvestite stereotype, assuming her transsexuality only by changing her gender identity and her name in the civil registry, without undergoing hormonal transition. She is among the most relevant artists in the current Brazilian LGBT music scene. She ascended to recognition using the clash of cultures, touching on taboos and deconstructing stereotypes with her very peculiar and sarcastic style.
Linn da Quebrada was diagnosed with cancer of the testicles in 2014, one testicle was subsequently removed, and she underwent chemotherapy for three years, reaching a cure in 2017.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2014 (Testicular cancer)
Sy Scholfield quotes Linn on Twitter, "Hoje, 18/07/2020, ela faz 30 anos" (Translation: Today, 18/07/2020, she turns 30) , "sol: câncer/ asc: aquário/ lua & vênus: gêmeos/ marte: touro/ mercúrio: leoa" (sun: cancer / asc: aquarius / moon & venus: gemini / mars: taurus / mercury: leo) . A birth time of 7 PM is speculative.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Testicular)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Testicular cancer)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Passions : Sexuality : Transgender M-to-F
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (LGBT activist)