|Birthname||Jack Henry Quaid|
|born on||24 April 1992 at 16:24 (= 4:24 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°01' 05°48 Asc. 26°37'|
American actor who made his debut with a minor role in the dystopian film The Hunger Games (2012). Quaid went on to play the leading role of vigilante Hughie Campbell in the Prime Video superhero series The Boys (2019–present). He is set to star as Richie Kirsch in the upcoming fifth installment of the Scream franchise scheduled for release in 2022.
He is one of two children of actress Meg Ryan and the first of three children for actor Dennis Quaid. When he was eight, his parents separated. They divorced in 2001.
Jack Quaid resides in Los Angeles, California. He has been in a relationship with actress Lizzy McGroder since 2016.
- associate relationship with Mitchell, Nathan (born 6 December 1988). Notes: Co-stars in 2019 TV series "The Boys"
- associate relationship with Starr, Antony (born 25 October 1975). Notes: Co-stars in 2019 TV series "The Boys"
- child->parent relationship with Ryan, Meg (born 19 November 1961)
- sibling relationship with Twins, Quaid (born 8 November 2007). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
Steinbrecher quotes Matthew Shields from the boy's mother, Meg Ryan.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Both parents, actors)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (Age eight when parents separated)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star