|Birthname||Puiseux, Victor Alexandre|
|born on||16 April 1820 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Argenteuil, France, 48n57, 2e15|
|Timezone||LMT m2e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°21' 11°34 Asc. 01°40'|
French mathematician and astronomer. He studied celestial mechanics and introduced new methods in algebraic functions.
Puiseux died 9/09/1883 Fontenay, France.
- associate relationship with Riemann, Bernhard (born 17 September 1826). Notes: Victor Puiseux was Riemann's precursor
- parent->child relationship with Puiseux, Pierre Henri (born 20 July 1855)
- other kin relationship with Puiseux, Robert (born 1 March 1892). Notes: Grandkin
Gauquelin Vol 2/2863
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics