|Birthname||Puch, Carlos Eduardo Robledo|
|born on||19 January 1952 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Buenos Aires, Argentina, 34s36, 58w27|
|Timezone||ADT h3w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°28' 20°38 Asc. 05°52'|
Argentinean homicide; began a life of crime at about 19 that eventually included 14 murders, 50 robberies and several rapes. Angel-faced, boyish and charming, he and his male lover, Jorge Antonio "Quique" Ibanez were partners until Ibanez was killed in a car accident.
Puch survived the accident and took a new partner-lover, Carlos Somoza. On the night of 2/02/1972 they committed a robbery during which they killed a night watchman. When they had some conflict at the scene, Puch killed Somoza by shooting him then, while he was still alive, burning him to death with an oxyacetylene torch. His motto was "Kill whoever gets in my way."
Ironically it was this murder which led to Puch's arrest on 2/08/1972.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 2 February 1972 (Killed watchman during robbery)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Jose Lebron quotes data "from local newspaper," 19 January 1952 given in AFA DX No.119.
Wikipedia has 22 January 1952.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex ("Quique" Ibaniez)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (14 murders)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Rapist/ Sex crime
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Torturer/ Sadist (Ruthless)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Armed robbery)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Serial killer)