Pryor, Richard Jr.
|born on||10 April 1962 at 02:51 (= 02:51 AM )|
|Place||Peoria, Illinois, 40n42, 89w35|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°01' 03°03 Asc. 13°53'|
American autobiographer, also noted as a son of celebrity comedian Richard Pryor (1940-2005). He was the only child Pryor had with his first wife Patricia Price, and he has six half-siblings.
Richard Jr. followed his father into show business, worked as a drag artist in the 1980s and took a stage version of his life on the road in a one-man show [quoting Frank Clifford].
In August 2019, rumors surfaced that he was sexually abused as a child.
- child->parent relationship with Pryor, Richard (born 1 December 1940)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1 March 2019 (Autobiography, "In a Pryor Life")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank Clifford quotes the autobiography In a Pryor Life in 'Data News,' AA Journal, Nov. 2019.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (His father is comedian Richard Pryor)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of seven)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Passions : Sexuality : Transvestite (Drag artist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("In a Pryor Life")