|born on||8 April 1901 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°40' 02°39 Asc. 01°38'|
French metal worker, self-taught architect and designer. His main achievement was transferring manufacturing technology from industry to architecture, without losing aesthetic qualities. His design skills were not limited to one discipline. During his career Jean Prouvé was involved in architectural design, industrial design, structural design and furniture design.
Man is on this world to create, not to copy or plagiarize, was the device of Jean Prouvé.
- Work : Start Business 1923 in Nancy (first workshop for lamps, chandeliers, hand rails)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1930 (helped establish the Union of Modern Artists)
- Work : Start Business 1931 (opened the successful Ateliers Jean Prouvé)
- Work : New Job 1944 (Mayor of Nancy)
- Work : Start Business 1947 (built the Maxéville factory)
Collection Didier Geslain (acte 3106)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Erasmus prize, great prize for architecture Paris, Reynold prize)