|Birthname||Robert Émile Sigismond Léon Proust|
|born on||24 May 1873 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°58' 04°17 Asc. 04°20'|
French surgeon, the son of Jeanne Weil and Professor Adrien Proust, and the younger brother of Marcel Proust.
In 1919, he was head of the surgery department at Tenon Hospital, involved in the treatment of cancerous tumours in association with Lucien Mallet.
On the death of Marcel Proust in 1922, Robert Proust supported the publication of volumes of his work that were not yet published, along with Jacques Rivière and Jean Paulhan.
Robert Proust married Marthe Dubois-Amiot (1878-1953). They had one child: Adrienne, called "Suzy" (1903-1986) who married Gérard Mante (1891-1947), son of Louis Mante and Juliette Rostand (sister of Edmond Rostand). The couple have three children: Patrice (father of Patricia Mante-Proust, born in 1975), Dominique, and Marie-Claude who married Claude Mauriac.
Robert Proust died on 29 May 1935 in Paris.
- child->parent relationship with Proust, Adrien (born 18 March 1834)
- sibling relationship with Proust, Marcel (born 10 July 1871)
- other kin relationship with Weil, Nathé (born 19 April 1814). Notes: Grandkin
- Relationship : Marriage 31 January 1903 (Marthe Catherine Elisabeth Dubois-Amiot)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded birth certificate n°442 from the online Paris municipal archives (16th arr., image 28/31): "trois heures du matin" (3am). Marriage data in margin.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor