|born on||20 July 1953 at 01:25 (= 01:25 AM )|
|Place||Brighton, Massachusetts, 42n21, 71w09|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°12' 08°44 Asc. 29°25'|
American piano prodigy. By the age of three he was tapping out tunes and had his first professional debut with the Boston Philharmonic at seven. He played with every major orchestra by the age of 16, in every state of the country and every country worldwide. A whirlwind tour 1969-1970 of over 250 concerts led to complete emotional and physical breakdown, resulting in his retirement at 16. After recovery, he only performed for charitable benefits and good will organizations.
An extremely talented young man, with a sense of humor and impish smile, he has lived in New York alone since he was ten. He never attended regular school but studied at Juillard and was a student of Horowitz for over a year. He has played at the White House for three Presidents and has also performed at the Vatican and Buckingham Palace.
- Mental Health : Anxiety attack 1970 (Nervous breakdown at 16)
Tom Csere quotes him
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Boston Phil debut at seven)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown (1970)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Music (Pianist)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection