|born on||7 July 1840 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Messina, Italy, 38n11, 15e34|
|Timezone||LMT m15e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°42' 00°16 Asc. 07°04'|
Italian dermatologist and venereologist, known for Profeta’s Law, which states that the subject of congenital syphilis is immune against the acquired disease. He wrote various medico-scientific texts. He died in 1910.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1910
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #1557 . Birth place of San Piero Patti (Sicilian: San Pieru Patti) is a comune (municipality) in the Metropolitan City of Messina.
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Dermatologist)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Venereologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Medico-scientific)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator ("Profeta’s Law")