Procopio, Jay Vincent
|born on||18 May 1959 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Woburn Highlands, Massachusetts, 42n28, 71w09|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°39' 28°10 Asc. 24°53'|
American homicide; an unemployed construction worker accused of killing his infant son on 3/20/1992. His 18-month-old daughter had been placed in a foster home the prior March by the state after investigation revealed that she was abused and neglected. On the previous September she had been returned to her home and Procopio, a victim of child abuse himself, was in counseling. A social worker had visited the house ten days prior and reported no concern.
On the day in question, Procopio's wife Natalie left for work about 7:30 AM and he was alone with the two babies. About an hour later he called his wife and she rushed home. She called the police about 9:30 AM, hysterical, to report that her son had been injured in a fall. The baby had died from blunt trauma to the head and his dad was arraigned on suspicion of murder.
- parent->child relationship with Procopio, Eric Jay (born 19 October 1991)
- Crime : Arrest 20 March 1992 at 12:00 noon in Woburn, MA (Accused of killing infant son, age five mos.)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Physically abused as child)
- Family : Parenting : Abusive - Physical/Verbal
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter and one son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son died from head trauma)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Unemployed)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Accused of killing son)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work