|Birthname||Anna Maria Vivaldi|
|born on||30 May 1923 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Trento, Italy, 46n04, 11e08|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°09' 13°35 Asc. 19°17'|
Italian stage, film and television actress and voice actress.
Proclemer was the daughter of an engineer and a housewife. She debuted on stage in 1942, at the Rome University Theatre in the play Our Goddess directed by Massimo Bontempelli. In 1946 she married the writer Vitaliano Brancati, with whom she had a daughter, Antonia, born 6 May 1947, and from whom she separated shortly before his death in 1954.
From 1952 to 1955 Proclemer was a member of the stage company "Compagnia Teatro d’Arte Italiano", directed by Vittorio Gassman and Luigi Squarzina, then she was directed by Giorgio Strehler at the Piccolo Teatro of Milan and, starting from 1956, she worked extensively with Giorgio Albertazzi, with whom she also had a close relationship.
Her last role was in Ferzan Özpetek's Magnifica presenza; for her performance she was awarded with a special Globo d'oro in 2012. She died on 25 April 2013, aged 89, in Rome.
- friend relationship with Albertazzi, Giorgio (born 20 August 1923)
- spouse relationship with Brancati, Vitaliano (born 24 July 1907). Notes: 1946-1954
- Work : Prize 2012 (Globo d'oro)
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes birth certificate.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage, film and television)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Globo d'oro)