|born on||13 July 1894 Jul.Cal. (25 July 1894 greg.) at 16:40 (= 4:40 PM )|
|Place||Obljaj, Bosnia and Herzegowina, 44n1042, 16e2319|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°37' 29°51 Asc. 20°58'|
Bosnian assassin of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria on 6/28/1914, c. 11:00 AM MET, Sarajevo, the event which sparked WW I. Captured and imprisoned, he died of TB on 4/28/1918 in prison at Theresienstadt.
- homicide victim relationship with Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria (born 18 December 1863)
- compare to chart of Celestial:Long cycle 1226-1955:Middlepoint 1590 (born 8 August 1590 (greg.)). Notes: his assault on Franz Ferdinand
- compare to chart of Historic: The Battle of Amselfeld (born 15 June 1389 Jul.Cal. (23 June 1389 greg.))
- compare to chart of Phenomena:Prophecy:Bishop Lanyi's dream (born 28 June 1914)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 28 June 1914 at 11:00 AM in Sarjevo, Yugoslovakia (Killed Archduke Franze Ferdinand)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Arthur Blackwell quotes Roscoe Hope from the biography by V. Bogicevic, "Sarajevski Atentat," in which the time is given by his mother.
13 July seems to be Julian calendar date, according to wikipedia.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Killed Archduke Ferdinand)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 23)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Significant political assassination)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure