Princess Gabriella, Countess of Carladès
|Birthname||Grimaldi, Gabriella Thérèse Marie|
|born on||10 December 2014 at 17:04 (= 5:04 PM )|
|Place||Monaco, Monaco, 43n42, 7e23|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°31' 06°30 Asc. 22°34'|
Monaco royalty, the daughter of Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene and second in line to the Monegasque throne. She was born at Monaco's Princess Grace Hospital, two minutes before her twin brother, Hereditary Prince Jacques. She was granted the title Countess of Carladès by her father.
The Princely Palace of Monaco released a statement describing how the birth was to be celebrated in the principality. Forty-two cannon shots (twenty-one for each child) were to be fired from the Fort Antoine and church bells were to ring for fifteen minutes, followed by boat horns. The day was declared a public holiday in Monaco.
Gabriella has an older half-sister, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, and an older half-brother, Éric Alexandre Stéphane Coste, from her father's relationships with Tamara Rotolo and Nicole Coste.
- child->parent relationship with Albert II, Prince of Monaco (born 14 March 1958)
- child->parent relationship with Charlene, Princess of Monaco (born 25 January 1978)
- sibling relationship with Coste, Alexandre (born 24 August 2003). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Grimaldi, Jazmin Grace (born 4 March 1992). Notes: Half-sibling
- sibling relationship with Jacques, Hereditary Prince of Monaco (born 10 December 2014)
Rolf Liefeld quotes various news reports.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of twins)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Twins)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family