|Birthname||Prince Roger Nelson|
|born on||7 June 1958 at 18:17 (= 6:17 PM )|
|Place||Minneapolis, Minnesota, 44n59, 93w16|
|Timezone||CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°41' 01°59 Asc. 16°42'|
American singer, composer and all-around rock actor; he signed with Warner Bros Records in 1977 on the basis of a one-man demo tape. His first film was "Purple Rain," 1982. A workaholic obsessed with his music, he is admittedly "not normal, exactly."
Slight in build with a slinky sexuality, he changed his name for publicity in 1993, choosing an unintelligible symbol. After that time he was often referred to as "The Artist Formerly Known as Sane." With doe-brown eyes and a sweet spaniel smile, he wears lace gloves, velvet and ruffles. Even though the sexuality of his show was just short of raunchy, his personal sexual preference appeared questionable for some time before his name was linked with several beautiful women.
There is no question as to his talent. He first made an impression as a one-man combination of James Brown, John Lennon, George Clinton, Todd Rundgren and Henry Miller. With the same combination of exhibitionism and need for attention that Madonna has, he sings about such taboos as incest, bi-sexuality and the deflowering of an underage child-woman, along with today's mainstream approach of "shake your booty" and various stages of nudity.
He and his wife, Mayte Garcia-Nelson, had a baby boy 10/16/96, born with a rare skull deformity. The baby died a week later. Twin women employees, Erlene and Arlene Mojica contacted authorities about the case, instigating an inquiry into the baby's death. Neither the birth nor the death certificate lists a father and the death certificate does not clearly identify the baby's mother. The two employees had been fired 12/23/96. The Hennepin County medical examiner's office in Minneapolis concluded that the baby died of natural causes when he was seven days old.
In 1999, Prince was a homebody, enjoying TV, playing pool and bowling, living 17 miles west of Minneapolis. He dresses like a Sultan to grace his ornate mansion. He and Mayte annulled their marriage contract in January 1999 but not their bond. She now spends much of her time in their palatial home in Marcella, Spain, but the two still see each other often, as long as Prince is able to relate without any hint of "bondage."
In May 2000, Prince once more adopted his single name, explaining that he had used a symbol for the past seven years "to free myself from all undesirable relationships." Prince became a member of Jehovah's Witnesses in 2001 following a two-year-long debate with friend and fellow Jehovah's Witness, musician Larry Graham. He married Manuela Testolini, 25, in a Jehovah's Witness ceremony in Hawaii on 31 December 2001.
The singer was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on 15 March 2004.
Prince is a vegetarian. Since 2007, he has been involved in various lawsuits with YouTube and fan websites, regarding alleged copyright infringement on music, photos and video material.
He died at his Paisley Park recording studio and home in Chanhassen, Minnesota, near Minneapolis, on 21 April, 2016, after suffering flu-like symptoms for several weeks.
- associate relationship with Lizzo (born 27 April 1988). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Madonna (born 16 August 1958). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Monáe, Janelle (born 1 December 1982). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Winter, Ophélie (born 20 February 1974)
- business associate/partner relationship with Easton, Sheena (born 27 April 1959)
- lover relationship with Basinger, Kim (born 8 December 1953)
- lover relationship with Electra, Carmen (born 20 April 1972)
- lover relationship with Fenn, Sherilyn (born 1 February 1965)
- child->parent relationship with Shaw, Mattie (born 11 November 1933)
- compare to chart of O'Connor, Sinéad (born 8 December 1966)
- Misc. : Changed Name 1993 (Named himself Venus-Mars-ankh)
- Other Death 21 April 2016 at 10:07 AM in Chanhassen (found unresponsive in an elevator, after opiate overdose)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (vegetarian)
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Traits : Body : Size (Diminutive, slight)
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Family : Childhood : Family extraordinarily supportive
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (younger sister)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One, deceased)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Baby died)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Fundamentalist/ Evangelical (member of Jehova's witnesses)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Changed name to a Venus-Mars-ankh symbol)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (one of the best-selling artists of all time)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection