|Birthname||Marcelle Marie Claire Pénicaut|
|born on||27 July 1901 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Montmorency, France, 48n59, 2e19|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°55' 19°16 Asc. 21°00'|
French actress who worked principally in silent films. At the age of 18 while she was taking classes in dancing and singing in Paris, she was asked by Marcel L'Herbier to appear in his film Le Bercail (1919). She went on to appear in a further eight of L'Herbier's silent films, and then in his first sound film L'Enfant de l'amour (1930) with which she ended her acting career. She was noted as an aristocratic beauty, and she was described by the critic Louis Delluc as "the Infanta of French cinema".
Marcelle Pradot and Marcel L'Herbier were married in late 1923, and their daughter Marie-Ange was born in the following year. Marcelle Pradot died in Neuilly-sur-Seine on 24 June 1982, aged 80, two and a half years after L'Herbier.
- spouse relationship with L'Herbier, Marcel (born 23 April 1888). Notes: 1923-1979
- Relationship : Marriage 1923 (Marcel L'Herbier)
Birth certificate quoted in Michaël Mandl's CINÉMA MUET (Silent Film) collection.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)