|born on||27 October 1894 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Pantin, France, 48n54, 2e24|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°19' 21°46 Asc. 04°14'|
French actor, primarily in film. He served in World War I, and was decorated with the Croix de Guerre and the Legion d'honneur. With Lysiane Rey, he was the father of Patrick Préjean, and grandfather of Laura Préjean. In addition to acting he was also a popular singer in the 1930s. He sang songs like "La Valse to Dede Montmartre". He recollected his memories in a book published in 1979 with the help of his son Patrick. Albert Préjean died on 1 November 1979, aged 85, in Paris.
- parent->child relationship with Préjean, Patrick (born 4 June 1944)
Birth certificate quoted in Michaël Mandl's CINÉMA MUET (Silent Film) collection.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Military : Honors
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer