|Birthname||Grace Warrior Irwin Powell|
|born on||25 March 2021 at 17:52 (= 5:52 PM )|
|Place||Buderim, Australia, 26s41, 153e03|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°53' 18°46 Asc. 05°38'|
Australian child of a noted family, she is the first child of Bindi Irwin, a television personality, conservationist, zookeeper, and actress, and her husband Chandler Powell, an American professional wakeboarder from Florida. Grace Warrior Irwin Powell was born on her parents' first wedding anniversary.
She is the first grandchild of the late Australian conservationist and television personality Steve Irwin (1962-2006, nicknamed "The Crocodile Hunter") and his American-born conservationist wife, Terri Irwin, who is currently the owner of Australia Zoo. Grace Powell is the great-granddaughter of Australian naturalist and herpetologist Bob Irwin.
- child->parent relationship with Irwin, Bindi (born 24 July 1998)
- other kin relationship with Irwin, Robert (2003) (born 1 December 2003). Notes: Uncle/ niece
- other kin relationship with Irwin, Steve (born 22 February 1962). Notes: Grandkin
- other kin relationship with Irwin, Terri (born 20 July 1964). Notes: Grandkin
Sy Scholfield quotes baby card posted by Bindi Irwin on Twitter at 9:15 PM AEST on 26 March 2021 stating Grace's full name, date, time, weight ("7 lbs 7 oz") and length ("20 INCHES"), but not place of birth, albeit a tiny Australia Zoo t-shirt is included in the photo , . Although the baby measurements are given in American units rather than Australian (metric), at least one Queensland news report soon before the birth stated that "The couple will raise their daughter on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, where they currently live on the grounds of the family's wildlife reserve, Australia Zoo" . The place of birth is unconfirmed but Buderim hospital, where Bindi was born, is the closest major hospital to Australia Zoo.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family close
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Steve Irwin's granddaughter)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First)