|Birthname||Michel Edmond Aimé Poulain|
|born on||5 December 1906 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Nogent sur Marne, France, 48n50, 2e29|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°04' 27°07 Asc. 20°28'|
French painter of landscapes and still life subjects whose style and technique are reminiscent of Bernard Buffet. In addition to painting, Michel-Marie Poulain also practised the art of stained glass and designed church murals.
Born male, he served as a non-commissioned officer with the dragoons and was a prisoner of war in a stalag from which he escaped in 1941. As a woman, she was a model for fashion designers and a cabaret dancer. This duplication of personality appears in his/her paintings and explains the vigorous features but also the feminine touches.
Poulain opened a gallery in Cannes to exhibit his/her paintings. Poulain died in 1991.
- compare to chart of Buffet, Bernard (born 10 July 1928)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1941 (Escaped POW camp)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1991
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate (no. 208) from Val-de-Marne archives.
- Passions : Sexuality : Transgender M-to-F (Trans woman)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter, stained glass)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Art dealer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Cabaret dancer)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWII)
- Vocation : Military : POW/ MIA (POW)