|Birthname||Michael Robert Henrion Posner|
|born on||12 February 1988 at 15:23 (= 3:23 PM )|
|Place||Detroit, Michigan, 42n20, 83w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°20' 16°55 Asc. 23°48'|
American singer-songwriter, poet, and record producer. Posner released his debut album, 31 Minutes to Takeoff, on 10 August 2010. The album includes the US Billboard Hot 100 top 10 single "Cooler than Me" as well as the top 20 single "Please Don't Go". In 2016 he released his second album, At Night, Alone. A remix of his 2015 single "I Took a Pill in Ibiza" from the album peaked in the top 10 on the charts in 27 countries around the world, including hitting number one in many and the top five on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States. He has written songs for a great number of fellow artists. In March 2017, he released his first book of poetry, Tear Drops & Balloons. Posner is also a member of the alternative hip-hop and R&B duo Mansionz with blackbear (Matthew Tyler Musto).
- associate relationship with Bieber, Justin (born 1 March 1994). Notes: Music collaborators
- associate relationship with Big Sean (born 25 March 1988). Notes: Music collaborators and friends
- associate relationship with Blackbear (born 27 November 1990). Notes: Members of Mansionz
Craft quotes his poem "Blank": "The time is 3:23 PM, the date is February 12th 2016/I'm 28 years old but I won't be long/My name is Michael Robert Henrion Posner".
Posner named his spoken word album "I was born in Detroit on a very, very, very, very, very, very, very cold day". He talked to ABC Radio about the story of the day he was born. 
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Duke University graduate)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Mansionz)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Music)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet