|Birthname||Parker Christian Posey|
|born on||8 November 1968 at 03:33 (= 03:33 AM )|
|Place||Baltimore, Maryland, 39n17, 76w37|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°00' 20°40 Asc. 07°25'|
American actress and musician nicknamed "Queen of the Indies" during the 1990s after a series of roles in independent films such as Richard Linklater's 1993 cult hit Dazed and Confused, then Party Girl (1995) and The House of Yes (1997). She later played improvisational roles in Christopher Guest mockumentaries, including Waiting for Guffman (1996), Best in Show (2000), A Mighty Wind (2003), For Your Consideration (2006) and Mascots (2016). Her other notable film appearances include You've Got Mail (1998), Scream 3 (2000), Superman Returns (2006), and the Woody Allen-directed films Irrational Man (2015) and Café Society (2016). On television, Posey has guest-starred in numerous series, such as Will & Grace, Boston Legal, Futurama, The Good Wife, Louie, Parks and Recreation, and Search Party, as well as starring in the Netflix adaptation of Lost in Space.
Posey made her stage debut in 2001. She learned to play the mandolin to prepare for her role in A Mighty Wind (2003), a film in which she also sang. She provided vocals on several of her ex-boyfriend Ryan Adams' records. She also played the mandolin on The Dandy Warhols track "I Am Sound" from their Welcome to the Monkey House LP.
Her autobiography, You're on an Airplane: A Self-Mythologizing Memoir was published in 2018.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: As the World Turns (born 2 April 1956). Notes: Played Tess Shelby, 1991-1992
- associate relationship with Reeves, Keanu (born 2 September 1964). Notes: Dated in 2008
- lover relationship with Fallon, Jimmy (born 19 September 1974). Notes: Dated
- role played of/by Hemingway, Mary Welsh (born 5 April 1908). Notes: 2012 TV film, "Hemingway & Gellhorn"
- Other Family 8 November 1968 at 03:30 AM in Baltimore (Birth of twin brother)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2003 (Ryan Adams)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2005 (Ryan Adams)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released July 2018 (Autobiography, "You're on an Airplane")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from You're on an Airplane: A Self-Mythologizing Memoir by Parker Posey (Blue Rider Press, 2018): "He [my father] was in his army gear in the hospital -- he was stationed in Baltimore ... I was born ... on November 8, 1968, at 3:33 a.m., despite a due date of January 7, 1969... My [twin] brother was first and jaundiced, weighing five pounds. I came out three minutes later. We were both breech and pulled out by our feet..."
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Pet dog, Gracie)
- Personal : Birth : Difficult birth (Breech)
- Personal : Birth : Premature (Eight weeks)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Has a twin brother)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("As the World Turns," 1991-1992)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Mandolin)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("You're on an Airplane")