Pope Urban VIII
|born on||5 April 1568 Jul.Cal. (15 Apr 1568 greg.) at 13:24 (= 1:24 PM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||LMT m11e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°27' 29°28 Asc. 25°15'|
Italian ecclesiastic and Pope of the Roman Catholic Church, elected on 6 August 1623.
He died on 29 July 1644, in Rome.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Galileo, Galilei (born 16 February 1564 Jul.Cal. (26 Feb 1564 greg.))
- compare to chart of Historic: Peace of Westphalia 1648 (born 24 October 1648 (greg.))
- role played of/by Lonsdale, Michael (born 24 May 1931). Notes: 1975 film "Galileo"
Bordoni quotes Lescaut, no source (April 5, 1568 OS)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Pope)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C.)
- Vocation : Religion : Popes