Pope Leo X
|Birthname||Giovanni di Lorenzo de' Medici|
|born on||11 December 1475 Jul.Cal. (20 Dec 1475 greg.) at 12:58 (= 12:58 PM )|
|Place||Florence, Italy, 43n46, 11e15|
|Timezone||LMT m11e15 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°23' 13°36 Asc. 23°51'|
Italian ecclesiastic and Pope of the Roman Catholic Church.
The son of Lorenzo the Magnificent, he was ordained a priest and was elected the 216th Pope on 11 March 1513 OS.
His death was sudden of a fever following a cold on 1 December 1521 OS in Rome.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Celestial: Neptune 15° Aquarius, 1514 (born 11 January 1514 Jul.Cal. (21 Jan 1514 greg.))
- child->parent relationship with Medici, Lorenzo de (born 1 January 1449 Jul.Cal. (10 Jan 1449 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Medici, Piero di Lorenzo de (born 15 February 1472 Jul.Cal. (24 Feb 1472 greg.))
- other kin relationship with Medici, Catherine de (born 13 April 1519 Jul.Cal. (23 Apr 1519 greg.)). Notes: He helped raise his niece
- other kin relationship with Pope Clement VII (born 26 May 1478 Jul.Cal. (4 June 1478 greg.)). Notes: Cousins
- Death by Disease 1 December 1521 (greg.) (Fever from cold, age 46 (-19 days))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes a letter from the Italian registry (December 11, 1475 OS, 1:00 PM LAT)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Fever from a cold, terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, Lorenzo the Magnificent)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. Pope)
- Vocation : Religion : Popes