Pope Innocent X
|Birthname||Giovanni Battista Pamphilj|
|born on||7 May 1574 Jul.Cal. (17 May 1574 greg.)|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||LMT m12e29 (is local mean time)|
Italian ecclesiastic, elected Roman Catholic pope on 15 September 1644. In all his decisions, he was dominated by his sister-in-law, Olympia Maidalchini and her greed for money. He died on 7 January 1655 in Rome.
- compare to chart of Historic: Peace of Westphalia 1648 (born 24 October 1648 (greg.))
- Work : Gain social status 15 September 1644 (greg.) (Elected Pope Innocent X)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes Brittanica. Bordoni gives 7 May 1574 OS. Wikipedia gives 6 May 1574. Rating downgraded from "X" to "XX".
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Ten years as pope)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Christian, Roman Catholic)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (80 years)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Roman Catholic)
- Vocation : Religion : Popes (Pope Innocent X, dominated by sister-in-law)