|born on||6 May 1882 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Conflenti, Italy, 39n04, 16e17|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°11' 29°09 Asc. 28°00'|
Italian physician and lecturer in Medical Pathology, who served as captain, major, surgeon, doctor, and director at border hospitals during the First World War. In 1922 he was appointed the chief physician of the hospitals of Rome. He remained in this position until 1955. He died in Rome in 1961.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1961
Archives Gauquelin: Scientists & Medical Doctors (Hommes De Science) A, vol. 2, #1552 .
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Military : Other Military (Captain, major, surgeon, doctor)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Medical pathologist)