|born on||12 April 1898 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Draguignan, France, 43n32, 6e28|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°08' 01°31 Asc. 14°47'|
French-American opera singer, a coloratura who began her voice study at 21. A decade later, she made her American debut at the Met, where she reigned for 25 years. Pons became a U.S. citizen in 1940.
Starting her career as a pianist, she entered the realm of professional singing late. A star of numerous musical films in Hollywood since 1935, she had also made many gramophone recordings. Pons married Andre Kostelanetz 1938-1958.
She died 1/13/1976 of cancer, Dallas, TX.
- Social : Joined group 1940 (Naturalized U.S. citizen)
Gauquelin Vol 3/1253 (1:00 AM Paris time)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (20 years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Andre Kostelanetz)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Naturalized American)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Musicals)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano student)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection