|Birthname||Michael Richard Pompeo|
|born on||30 December 1963 at 13:32 (= 1:32 PM )|
|Place||Orange, California, 33n47, 117w51|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°28' 14°28 Asc. 18°12'|
American politician, diplomat, businessman, and attorney who served under President Donald Trump as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) from 2017 to 2018 and as the 70th United States Secretary of State from 2018 to 2021. He was a member of the United States House of Representatives for Kansas's 4th congressional district from 2011 to 2017.
He was a member of the Tea Party movement within the Republican Party. He was a Kansas representative on the Republican National Committee and a member of the Italian American Congressional Delegation.
On 18 November 2016, he was selected by President-elect Donald Trump to be the nominee for Director of the Central Intelligence Agency and was confirmed by the U.S. Senate 66–32 on 23 January 2017.
On 26 April 2018, Pompeo was confirmed by the Senate as Secretary of State in a 57–42 vote and was sworn in the same day.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Traits : Body : Race (Italian ancestry)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Fundamentalist/ Evangelical (Evangelical Presbyterian Church)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Sunday school)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Law : CIA (Director, 2017-2018)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (US Army officer, 1986-1991)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor