|Birthname||Ellen Kathleen Pompeo|
|born on||10 November 1969 at 13:24 (= 1:24 PM )|
|Place||Everett, Massachusetts, 42n25, 71w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°11' 29°21 Asc. 03°08'|
American actress, she got her acting start in a few episodes of the popular TV series "Law and Order."
Pompeo starred as Jake Gyllenhaal's love interest in "Moonlight Mile," a movie released in 2002.The New York Times called her performance "Oscar-worthy." She subsequently landed a role in "Catch Me If You Can, released the same year.
Pompeo grew up in a blue-collar town. Her mother died when Ellen was only four and her father, a sales representative for a tobacco company, instilled in his daughter that she could do anything she wanted to do. She became a bartender after high school. Finally at age 24, she realized that acting was her vocation and began doing TV ads, taking small roles in TV and film when she could. "Grey's Anatomy" launched her career. Rumors of anorexia flow as the 5'7" star weighs an estimated 100 pounds. She claims she eats plenty but exercise, yoga and her natural metabolism keep the weight off.
Pompeo married record producer, Chris Ivery, on November 9, 2007 in New York City with Mayor Michael Bloomberg as the only witness.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Grey's Anatomy (born 27 March 2005). Notes: Played Dr. Meredith Grey, 2005-
- associate relationship with Heigl, Katherine (born 24 November 1978). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-2010
- associate relationship with Oh, Sandra (born 20 July 1971). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-2014
- associate relationship with Walsh, Kate (born 13 October 1967). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-2012
- associate relationship with Wilson, Chandra (born 27 August 1969). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-
- Work : New Job 2002 (made her movie debut)
PT quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress