|Birthname||Wayne Casto Pomeroy|
|born on||14 March 1923 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Mesa, Arizona, 33n25, 111w49|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°33' 27°24 Asc. 25°15'|
American politician, he served as mayor of Mesa, Arizona from 1976 to 1980. He also previously served on the Mesa City Council from 1966 to 1974, and as vice mayor from 1972 to 1974.
Pomeroy was born in Mesa, and is a descendant of one of the pioneer settlers of the area. He was a businessman and owner of a men's store, Pomeroy's Missionary Shop, in downtown Mesa. He was also a veteran of World War II, having served with the U.S. Army Air Forces, and was an alumnus of Brigham Young University and New York University.
He married Cecil Henrie on 21 December 1944 and had four daughters. He died on 11 April 2019 at the age of 96.
- associate relationship with Cooley, Eldon W. (born 13 March 1918). Notes: Mayors of Mesa, Arizona
- associate relationship with Strauch, Don (born 8 April 1926). Notes: Mayors of Mesa, Arizona
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file. Wikipedia has "March 13, 1923" in error.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four daughters)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 96)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Men's store)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Army Air Forces, WWII)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor of Mesa, Arizona, 1976-1980)