|Birthname||Abel Julien Pollet|
|born on||9 October 1873 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Vieux-Berquin, France, 50n4144, 2e3843|
|Timezone||LMT m2e3843 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°20' 01°43 Asc. 16°34'|
French criminal, a gang member who was sentenced to death and executed.
He was a member of "Les Bandits d'Hazebrouck" (The Bandits of Hazebrouck), a gang guilty of many heinous crimes including murder.
Sentenced to death on 26 June 1908, he was executed by guillotine in Béthune on 11 January 1909 at 7:30 a.m.
- associate relationship with Deroo, Théophile (born 24 October 1878). Notes: Accomplice
- associate relationship with Vromant, Canut (born 20 July 1878). Notes: Accomplice
- sibling relationship with Pollet, Auguste (born 16 October 1870). Notes: Brother and accomplice
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Deibler, Anatole (born 29 November 1863). Notes: Executioner/ executed
- Death by Execution 11 January 1909 at 07:30 AM in Béthune (By guillotine, age 35)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'Condamnés à mort' pdf file, pp. 166-167.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Gang member)