Polland, Madeleine A.
|Birthname||Madeleine Angela Polland|
|born on||31 May 1918 at 00:02 (= 12:02 AM )|
|Place||Kinsale, Ireland, 51n42, 8w32|
|Timezone||BST h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°41' 09°53 Asc. 11°09'|
Irish author of children's and historical fiction which spanned multiple countries, who also wrote under the name Frances Adrian. She lived in England and Spain, was married to Arthur Joseph Polland, and had two children. Madeleine A. Polland died in February 2005 at the age of 86.
- Relationship : Marriage 1946 (Arthur Joseph Polland)
From Madeleine A. Polland in Something About the Author Autobiography Series, Volume 8, edited by Joyce Nakamura (Gale, 1989), page 227: "It seems to me that, like all books, to start at the beginning is best, and the beginning for me was at two minutes past midnight on Sunday, May 31, 1918... My temporarily disappointing birth took place in a grey house on a hill in a fishing village called Kinsale in the south of Ireland."
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Lived in England and Spain)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Historical and children's)